Test your knowledge with the Solus quiz
- The island of Cozumel is part of which country?
- The Handmaid’s Tale was written by which author?
- What is the name of the book series on which Game of Thrones is based?
- Until 1989 the southeast Asian country of Myanmar was known as what?
- Notes from a Small Island is a travel book about Britain by which author?
- What is the collective noun for owls?
- A negroni cocktail is made of what three ingredients?
- If you were landing at Indira Gandhi International Airport what city would you be arriving in?
- The Galápagos Islands are a province of which nation?
- How many countries are there in Antarctica?
- Whaam! is a 1963 painting by which pop artist?
- The Burj Al Arab Jumeirah hotel is found where?
- Bora Bora is part of what island group in the Pacific?
- The Queen is Dead is a 1986 album by what band?
- Explorer Roald Amundsen was born in what country?
Scroll down to see the answers
1. Mexico 2. Margaret Atwood 3. George RR Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire 4. Burma 5. Bill Bryson 6. A parliament 7.Gin, vermouth, Campari 8. Delhi 9. Ecuador 10. None – although 53 countries have signed the Antarctic Treaty System 11. Roy Lichtenstein 12. Dubai 13. French Polynesia 14. The Smiths 15. Norway